Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dear Cache,

Today you melted my heart, but to be honest, it doesn't take much with you. You came home from your long day at school with such excitement. You showed me all the things you had made in class; an elephant you had colored and the number 4 you had practiced writing. Not but moments later, you soon realized that you had not seen Mason. You started to ask me where he was, and just as you asked, he came stomping up the stairs. It was then when you reached out, took a big leap, and gave your brother a hug as if you had not seen him forever. You must had forgot that it was just last night you were downstairs playing XBox with him. I love to see all my children care so much for one another. You made my broken heart smile. Although, I do have to say, you made York a little jealous. He wanted that big hug too! Tonight it was my turn to read you a story and tuck you in. Of course, tucking you in also means lying with you till you fall into dream land. I can rest assure though, that by morning, you will be snuggled up to me, and will have forced Dad to move to the couch. Thank you son, for making me smile today. I hope you will always show the love you have for your brother and the rest of the family, God knows, we love you.

Love always,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. he is adorable!~ I will be checking back for the letters.

    this is a beautiful thing...

    ReplyDelete